Partnering with the Church (Big "C")
God has blessed us with dreams far too big for just our wonderful church family. While we are a church who radically serves our community and makes a lasting impact, we have even bigger dreams to change all of Clarksville by partnering with the beautiful churches and people of our great city.
Help Make This A Night To Shine!
Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs ages 14 and older. On one night, February 9, 2018, churches from around the world (INCLUDING OURS) will host Night to Shine for thousands of honored guests and we want you to be a part of it!
Warm Souls Christmas is an annual event dedicated bringing the community together to embrace the love and faithfulness of Jesus Christ by creating a city of neighbors loving neighbors. On Christmas Eve of every year, Radical Mission Compassionate Ministries, in conjunction with countless churches, organizations, businesses, and volunteers; donate time, food, and gifts to the less fortunate. Clarksville Transit System provides FREE transportation to and from the event.
Radical Mission is our compassionate ministry that honestly... is much bigger than our church. Take a look at our stats and get involved by clicking the "Learn More" link below!
- Food: assisted 2,568 Households with 5,004 adults and 3,732 children
- F.U.E.L Program 1,200 Children who often are without food over the weekend found food in their backpacks each Friday
- Clothing: assisted 2,568 households with 4,716 adults and 3,816 children
- Garden: provide fresh produce for 990 adults and 685 children
- Rental Assistance and a Money Management Courses: assisted 24 households
- Engage employment readiness: assisted 60 adults